Friday, July 30, 2010

interruptions

Sorry for the interruption of delayed blogs. We have been having internet and computer probs.....but my laptop is fixed and we will have internet this coming week, so stay tuned!!! Anywho I thought I better do a quick post while it is working, because who knows how long it will last!!! Since I have been without internet and computer for over a week you may be wondering what I have been doing with all my time??? Besides taking care of the kids and house, just going through those last boxes in the gargage, multiple goodwill donations, making my own iced coffee because the nearest starbucks is 20 minutes away { I know its been pretty hard} and a few other things......

Enjoying the beautiful beach I planted myself a little herb garden
and trying to wear these little ones out!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!!


Photobucket









No comments:

Post a Comment