Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer To-Do's

Even though, back to school supplies are making their appearance I still wanted to post my summer to do list......yes I have a summer to do list you will quickly learn I am a list person blame it on my type A personality I just can't help it....so here it is:


1. Go to the beach



2. Read at least 3 books.....this one, and another, and the last one



3. Start sewing.....again



4.Swim lessons for the kids



5.Potty train Teddy {he has been ready for a while but with so much going on traveling/moving/etc I decided to wait till we are settled in our new place}



6. Go camping here



7. Get more organized {this mainly pertains to our bedroom closets}



8. Daily walks with the kids and dog



9. Finish decorating Tay and Teddy's room { ahhhh this has been been an area of much discussion between me and the mister we will leave this area of procrastination in my life for another post}



10. Have a full out picnic...picnic basket included at the park


So what is everyone's plans/hopes/goals for the summer???





No comments:

Post a Comment