Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We are here!!!

We made it!!! I just found the laptop charger as I was unpacking the hundreds of boxes in our house, so I thought I would give ya'll a little update! We made to Florida Friday morning......me and my mom drove through the night on Thursday. And let me tell you it was soooo worth the sleep deprivation. The kids and dog slept for almost the ENTIRE trip it was amazing. So, if you have a long road trip planned in the near future, and have kids grab yourself an iced caramel macchiato and a red bull. Anywho I will have a more entertaining post later this week, so come back!!!



oh and have a minute. vote for me. super quick. thank you!!!!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Photobucket
















2 comments:

  1. So glad you guys got there safely! I totally agree with you on driving through the night! When I did it with the kids by myself thats exactly what I did. And they slept pretty much the whole time too!! =) Can't wait to see pictures of the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it was great!!! I will post soon ;)

    ReplyDelete